Gases of the Earth(PART-2)

Now say "Hi" to the enemies of earth,

CARBON MONOXIDE



Hello!I am a pollutant which is emitted by vehicles.Also I am a greenhouse gas and contribute in increasing global warming.

ALERT-NEVER BURN ANYTHING IN A CLOSED ROOM AS THE QUANTITY OF OXYGEN IS LESS IN THE ROOM,INCOMPLETE BURNING TAKES WHICH EMITS ME,i.e CARBON MONOXIDE.I DISSOLVE MORE QUICKLY IN BLOOD AS COMPARED TO OXYGEN AND CAN KILL YOU!(Well,I will if the number of vehicles won't decrease)
Image result for carbon monoxide images



SULPHUR DIOXIDE



Hey Earthlings!The place where I am born are the industries!I love to react with rainwater and form sulphuric acid which is the main component of acid rain.Acid rain causes deforestation,harms marine life etc.
Image result for sulphur dioxide images



NITROGEN DIOXIDE



Hello I am...............

Well,this is getting boring



Let us(ENEMIES OF EARTH)explain you in detail why are we here. Well you know,long ago when there was plenty of oxygen  earth. We were found only in traces,but now thanks to humans our quantity has increased.

So, we wish to express our heartfelt gratitude to dear human beings who are digging their own graves by cutting trees and emitting us, very soon, earth will be trapped in the clutches of global warming and will rule the world.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DEAR HUMAN BEINGS!!!
Sad Earth Clipart


One frenemy(friend as well as enemy)is also present..let us know about it....


CARBON DIOXIDE


You must have heard my name,Right?I am useful as well as harmful.Good things first, so here are some of the ways in which I am useful.
1)I am used for refrigeration and cooling.
2) I am used as an inert gas in chemical processes.
3) I also find use in fire extinguishers.                                                                                                                       
4)I am used by plants for photosynthesis.



Harmful effects,please
I am a greenhouse gas and contribute in increasing global warming.
Carbon dioxide clipart 1 » Clipart Station




SO, NOW THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT FRIENDS, ENEMIES AND FRENEMY, IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHOM YOU WILL SUPPORT??

THE ONE WHO SAVES OR THE ONE WHO KILLS!

                                                   

                                                                                                                                                    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

US AND THEM

MAKING INDIA BETTER