Gases of the Earth

Let me introduce you to some gases present in the atmosphere....
First, the friends of earth...........

                                               OXYGEN
   
Hey,everyone this is me oxygen! I am one of the most useful gas present on earth. You are breathing right now? Right?Yeah..that's because of me...My parents are the big trees which give out oxygen while performing photosynthesis. Without me no life is possible on earth. Also I help in burning. But I am about to become an orphan. Those evil humans are destroying trees really rapidly these days.Soon, I would be finished from this planet. Please SAVE ME!....SAVE ME BEFORE MY CRIES TURN INTO YOUR CRIES! 


                                  Image result for oxygen

             NITROGEN

Bonjour! This is nitrogenI am a pretty safe gas usually..But breathing pure nitrogen can be deadly...Well do you know that without me plants would be malnourished? Let me explain in detail.......
Whenever there is rainfall I react with rainwater and form nitric acid{in acid rain}.When this touches the soil where calcium carbonate is present it reacts to form nitrogenous compounds.These nitrogenous compounds are absorbed by plants and converted into plant proteins which are essential for growth and development of plants.
So now you see how important I am?

                                         Image result for nitrogen                    
                                                                              (enemies of earth to be continued in next post)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gases of the Earth(PART-2)

US AND THEM